Ready to Master Vue.js?
What if you could master the entire framework – with solid foundations – in less time without beating your head against a wall? Imagine how quickly you could work if you knew the best practices and the best tools?
Stop wasting your time searching and have everything you need to be productive in one, well-organized place, with complete examples to get your project up without needing to resort to endless hours of research.
Lots of Sample Apps and Code
You will learn what you need to know to work professionally with Fullstack Vue: The Complete Guide to Vue.js
- A Server-Persisted Shopping Cart: Use the Flux-like library Vuex to manage data for a large shopping cart application that persists information on to a local server.
- A Calendar Event App: Dive deeper into component based architecture by learning how simple state management works with Vue Single-file components.
- A Voting Application: Learn how to render dynamic components and use standard Vue directives to build an interactive voting application.
- Forms with Validations: Build powerful forms that accept user input, and give clear messaging when the input is of an invalid format.
- Vuex-based Routes and Authentication: Build on top of the server persisted shopping cart app by creating dynamic routes and a token authentication flow with the official vue-router library.
- Build bullet-proof apps with Testing: Use Vue’s official test utility library, vue-test-utils, to create meaningful tests for a daily weather app that interacts with a third party API.
You need sign up to post your comment